Donate To HAF
Become a Member
By becoming a member of Homer Animal Friends you help support the pets in our community!
Donations are accepted at many local businesses around town.
Look for our Rovers at:
- Homer Animal Friends Store
- Homer Animal Shelter
- Homer Dog Trainers
- Bear Creek Winery
- Captain’s Coffee
- Coal Point
- Gear Shed
- Lisa Ann’s
- Save U More
- Wagon Wheel
Look for our ‘Special Rovers’ made by local metal artist Don Henry at:
- Homer Animal Friends Store – Dachshund
- Duncan House – Small Cat
- Animal Shelter – Large Cat
- Homer Dog Trainers – Mother and Pups
Pick. Click. Give.
In January, when you apply for your Permanent Fund Dividend, you will again have the opportunity to give to your favorite Alaska nonprofit organizations. The PFD Charitable Contributions Program, or “Pick. Click. Give.” provides a safe and secure way to make a donation, and it’s available to all Alaskans who file online.
When you apply for your Alaska Permanent Fund online, consider sharing part of your dividend with Homer Animal Friends.
To do this, go to “Pick.Click.Give.” to apply for your dividend and follow the instructions to make your donation.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
You can help Homer Animal Friends earn Donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card. Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here is how the program works.
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Homer Animal Friends at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. Once on their site, you can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number – 93030.
- Then every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you earn Homer Animal Friends a donation.
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
There are always volunteer opportunities available. From helping out at one of our events to joining a committee.
If you are interested in volunteering please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by stopping by the store!